HR Services Overview
Human Resources ranging from creating and maintaining employee files to conducting performance review, our Human Resource support is thorough. Our HR team has over 30 years of experience in supporting start-ups as well as a number of large scale companies with their Human Resource functions. Each growing company experiences various obstacles when faced with hiring, stock administration, offer letters, and other such matters. Trivium's experienced and professional staff can lead you through your employment practices and guide you in the right direction.
The key to the success of an organization and the most valuable of resources to the company are the employees. Effective Human resources management plays an essential role in recruiting and retaining the very best talent in the company and keeping the employees motivated to perform as a valuable asset to the company.
Trivium provides the utmost effective solutions to all Human Resources needs in a way that is suitable to the organization. Our services range from providing basic payroll service, advanced Human Resources assistance, to employee administration, benefits program and business insurance and Risk Management.
HR Services Highlights
- Payroll Administration and Tax Compliance
- Employee Benefits Administration
- Business Insurance and Risk Management
- Human Resource Compliance with State and Federal Regulations
- HR Administration and New Hire Reporting
- Safety and Health at Workplace – Cal-OSHA and OSHA requirements
- Injury & Illness Prevention Program
- Employee Handbook with company policies and procedures
- Statistical Reports on employee data for Management and Board of Directors
- Stock Option Administration
- Recruitment support services
- Performance Management
- International HR – resource center for your offices overseas, setting up new locations
G&A Services Overview
Companies tend to reduce their operating costs and improve service by outsourcing certain General and Administrative (G&A) and back-office functions. During the economic downturn, this process has come to be known as G&A bundled outsourcing and an effective source of survival of companies in hard competition.
According to market reports and surveys, an average saving of 35-40 percent can be achieved by outsourcing of G&A services.
G&A Services Highlights
- Office management
- Executive assistant/admin support
- Travel/schedule management
- Expense report
- Equipment procurement negotiations
- Real estate lease/sublease
- Facilities management
- Phone systems, data lines, internet provider
- Business collateral, brochures, presentations