Trivium team shares a common goal of providing solutions, monitor their execution closely and measure results consistently for ultimate success of a businesses and investors.
Trivium team has years of corporate and professional hands-on experience. We depend on our team members to bring a deep level of knowledge and understanding to each client's unique needs. We encourage and challenge our team to continually think of new and innovative ways to provide solutions and shake up the industry.
Each of us in our leadership group, has held positions in reputable organizations prior to entering Trivium Group. Our extensive network of contacts enables us to identify, assess and recruit exceptional talent and superb leaders.
We enthusiastically serve on industry panels, boards and committees and are frequently invited to speak on topics of interest to boards of trustees and CEOs. Our background and experience have provided us with a unique understanding of leadership in a variety of settings.
Meenakshi Singh | President & CEO
Meenakshi Singh is a Silicon Valley veteran with more than 30 years of experience in corporate finance, leadership and management, mergers and acquisitions. She has been through a merger or acquisition 15+ times, and has the unique ability to be able to view the exit strategy from both sides of the table.
Meenakshi created Trivium as a unique ecosystem to manage growth for startups and entrepreneurs through the different stages of the business. Through her model and insight, investors are offered a “state-of-the-state” for companies in which they are invested.
Meenakshi’s focus is to guide the entrepreneurs and founders of technology companies as a thought leader, corporate advisor, or CFO and work with them towards the success of their venture. Her being on advisory board of multiple SMBs enables her to be on top of current technologies and innovations in the industry.
Meenakshi takes pride in her involvement with community activities, non-profit endeavors and volunteerism. She believes in practicing the art and philosophy of Yoga, which brings clarity of mind, good health and discipline in life. She finds creative expression through painting and finds gardening to be relaxing and rejuvenating.
- Strategic partnerships
- Venture funding
- Corporate finance
- Business development
- Mergers and acquisitions
- International business and strategy
- Finance and Corporate leader with 15+ M&A/IPOs experience
- Over $500mm in total venture capital raised
- Apigee/Sonoa Systems (APIC): Founding CFO/VP of Finance and Administration
- Cortina Systems: Founding CFO/VP Finance and Operations. Acquired by Inphi Corporation and Realtech Singapore Pvt Ltd.
- Ankeena Networks: Founding CFO and saw it through acquisition by Juniper Networks
- SiPort: Interim CFO, she was called in to handle crisis situation and played a key role in the survival and success of the company. SiPort was acquired by Intel
- FixStream Networks: CFO since its inception and saw through Tech Mahindra investment/acquisition
- StratumOne Communications: Founding VP of Finance and Administration and through acquisition by Cisco Systems
- Cisco Systems: Corporate Business Development, Mergers and Acquisitions group at Cisco Systems
- Companies where she is or has been involved are: ScaleArc, Lyatiss/Cloudweaver, VeloCloud, V5 Systems, Roambee, Chelsio Communications, Greenfield Networks, Untraphotonics, Nuubia Chocolate, Invixium (Canada)
- Currently involved with several for-profit companies and non-profit organizations, as a Board member, Mentor, Angel Investor, Advisor, or acting CFO
Agne Simaityte | Admin & Legal Support
Agne Simaityte received her Masters in Law from Vilnius University (Lithuania) in 2014. She was exchange student in University of East Anglia (UK), where she gained Internet law and Competition law skills. She worked as a consultant in a law clinic, providing free legal consultations, preparing legal documents, claims, agreements in family, labor, administrative and civil law fields.
Agne also completed an internship at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC Lithuania). During time in PwC she was working on internal legal matters and corporate law.
Her master theses were about public procurement objectives and their implementation in European Union and Lithuanian law. Agne has competed in legal competitions and won 1st place in a contest on arbitration, 2nd place in advertising and marketing of strictly regulated sectors, and 3rd place in public procurement law.
- Internet law
- Competition law
- Public procurement law
- PricewaterhouseCoopers: Provided consultation about establishment of a company, civil and criminal liabilities of the shareholders and directors, mergers and acquisitions of the companies in Lithuania and Baltic states.
Anjali Siddhu | Lead Accounting
Anjali Siddhu is an expert in accounting and customer service. She is focused on providing customers efficient on-time service and help them understand their financial stage based on strong knowledge of business. She enjoys working on multiple projects at the same time as she thinks that there are always new challenges that teach her something new everyday and keeps her work exciting.
Anjali holds Bachelors of Art in English from Portland State University and is currently pursuing her Associates in Accounting.
Before joining Trivium, Anjali worked with a well established CPA firm where she served clients with financial asset management as well as personal accounting services. Anjali started her career with a property management firm where she worked closely with the President and the Vice President on everything.
- Customer Service
- Financial asset management
- Property Management Company: Preparing for monthly and annual financial meetings, to heading company marketing and web efforts.
Dave Bartlett | Executive VP
Dave Bartlett is currently in private practice representing enterprises at the start-up, development and growth stages as outside general counsel, and on special projects. Dave has co-founded several high-tech companies, was a partner with a major law firm, authored books and articles, and is an elected member of the American Law Institute.
Dave is the author of numerous articles and other publications, including the Strategic Alliances Handbook and the Intellectual Property Handbook -- Institutional and University Licensing: Key Terms and Negotiation Points. Dave’s education includes a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Entrepreneurship, magna cum laude, University of Colorado (1978); and a Juris Doctor degree, Outstanding Corporate Intern, University of Denver College of Law (1984).
- Corporate and securities
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Strategic alliances
- Technology licensing
- Intellectual property
- Partner of Cooley Godward LLP, a Silicon Valley-based law firm, where he practiced for 10 years after he joined the firm in 1987. Mr. Bartlett co-founded its Boulder office in 1993, where he was in charge of the Technology Practice Group representing high-tech and biotechnology companies specializing in strategic alliances, corporate and securities, mergers and acquisitions, licensing, complex commercial transactions, and intellectual property transactions and strategies.
- Elected member of the American Law Institute (ALI), since 1995, and has served on several ALI drafting committees. He was a distinguished Advisor for the Principles of the Law: Software Contracts, as adopted and promulgated by the ALI at Washington, D.C. (May 19, 2009), published 2010.
- Advisor for ALI’s Style of the Institute Committee, which produced a manual for ALI Reporters, The Voice of The American Law Institute. He was also appointed by the ALI to the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) Article 2B (Information Licensing and Software Contracts) Drafting Committee, a national committee that produced the Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act (UCITA).
- Dave was Executive Vice President and Co-Founder of SurfSquared Inc., a co-browsing service enabling its client’s website visitors to visually share their live browsing with friends, social network members or website support staff.
- Dave served as Vice President and General Counsel of Azaire Networks Inc., a Silicon Valley-based wireless technology company acquired by IntelliNet Technologies, Inc. He co-founded Azaire Networks in 1999 and the company grew to 150+ employees worldwide.
- Dave was Vice President of Business Development and General Counsel of NetSage Corporation (merged with Finali Corporation), he co-founded NetSage in 1996.
Egle Sliogeryte | Marketing Manager
Egle Sliogeryte works with Trivium Advertising, Marketing and PR in digital marketing area. Her skills include emerging technologies in the areas of Social Networks and Engagement, Uniform Management of Social Channels, Web Analytics, Lead Generation Engines and End-Customer Experience. She is familiar with marketing tools, digital marketing and Market Surveys.
She skillful in multi-tasking high volume micro-management functions and business processes involving timelines. She enjoys organizing team events exploring inter-cultural and cross-cultural business challenges.
Egle is fond of Indoor and Outdoor adventure sports. She enjoys capoeira, long distance running and swimming for exercise. Her passion for music draws her to Opera and Theater (Theatre). She is an advanced Yoga Instructor, Capoeira Instructor and a Black belt Karate national champion from Lithuania.
- Emergency Technologies
- Public Relations
- Amerinde Consolidated, Inc.: Star Contributor for Amerinde team for World Bank and International Financial Corporation (IFC) "DoingBusiness.org" projects and has been contributing effectively since 2010.
- NuAxon BioScience, Inc.: Managed backends for Social commerce, eCommerce and Social engagement using SAAS companies like Amazon, Volusion, Hubspot and ActOn
- Pumposh, Inc.: Customer engagement using Social networks with Single Platform by Constant Contact
- Liberta, Inc.: Customer engagement using Social networks with Single Platform by Constant Contact
Nathan Seifert | Graphics & Video Designer/Producer
Nathan Seifert is a Producer and Managing Editor at Trivium. He has a BFA in film & television from the Academy of Art University of San Francisco and has over 10+ years of television and corporate filmmaking experience.
Nathan has won multiple awards for the short films he contributed on and meeting the love of his life on set. Unlike most cinematographers, Nathan Seifert has experience shooting underwater. Having over 2,500 logged dives, he takes his cameras with him to 200 feet deep at times. If you want to take a trip to the ocean, he’ll be happy to certify you.
- Final Cut Studio
- Premiere Pro
- After Effects
- Pro Tools
- 5.1 Mixing
- DVD and Blu-Ray Authoring
- Web Design, FTP
- Data Basing
- First Aid and Master Scuba Instructor
- Co-Produce for “So You Think You Can Dance” on Fox
Parul Shah | Accounting
Parul Shah is an experienced and seasoned accounting professional with over 15 years of experience. She started her career in the banking sector. After working for over 7 years in Banking industry, she moved to corporate accounting.
At Trivium, Parul is a lead accountant providing Accounts Payable and Receivable services, Month, Quarter and Year end closings and Payroll.
Parul has a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Economics and has completed several certified accounting courses in US. Apart from a very diligent accounting professional, Parul is also a very good henna artist. She enjoys cooking, music and spending time with her family.
- Corporate Accounting
- Solar Industry
- IT and Digital Marketing companies
Pratibha Handa | Accounting
Pratiba Handa is an experienced accounting professional with over 10 years of experience. She started her career in her family-owned business. She specializes in cloud accounting packages that help in upscaling clients based on their business stages.
Pratiba oversees the client functions like AP, AR, Employees data, Expense reports, Payroll and Employee benefits, Month-end activities including reconciliation of various balance sheet accounts, accruals, benefit, assets, depreciation and amortization.
She loves gardening, quality family trips, visiting botanical gardens and traveling.
- Cloud Accounting
- Digital Filing and Organizing
- Solar Industry
- Handa Enterprises
Rajeev Handa | General Manager
Rajeev Handa has worked as a Sales and Operations professional for over 15 years. He has worked with leading International Brand Names in India. His scope of deliverables has ranged from startup success to a global company launching new products in India.
Rajeev explores new market opportunities with strategic planning to build an efficient Team and grow the core business in Indian Market. He is a fond traveller and loves to interact with people. He love to play basketball, cricket and is an expert in kickboxing.
- New Markets
- Balsara: Team Building, Team Leading
- Coca Cola: Sales Planning, Budgeting, Logistics, New Brand launches
- HT Media Limited: Management reporting of revenues
- V.S.T Industries Limited: Set up an efficient Service based sales network, in Central India. In almost eight years with VST, the market shares and revenues grew by 200%
Richard Woon | Legal Counsel (Real Estate)
Richard Woon is a seasoned real estate and business transactional attorney, possessing a strong understanding of the law, finance, accounting, economics and what it takes to successfully draft and manage multiple transactions. He has acquired and repositioned several investment properties in San Francisco and the bay area.
He is skilled negotiator, able to handle simple and complex matters ranging from $50k to $10M in value. He is able to quickly analyze business and legal risks and advise clients on practical solutions for both. He has conducted due diligence on commercial acquisitions and advised on lease workout strategies and brokered residential and commercial real estate transactions, representing both buyers and sellers from the negotiation phase through closing.
- Real Estate Law
- Business Transactions
- Real Estate Brokerage
- Woon Law
- Kisner Law Firm
- Multiple: In-depth legal and financial review and analysis of SEC filings (10K’s, 10Q’s, 8K’s, 4s etc.)
Shailey Sangwan | Director, Communication & Development
Shailey Sangwan is an Experience Enhancement Expert at Trivium Corporate Solutions. She facilitates customer satisfaction and performance management through creation and implementation of policies, procedures and initiatives to improve organizational culture and employee relations.
Shailey holds a Masters in Counseling Psychology from Immaculata University in West Chester, PA, and has worked as a Counselor. Currently, she is working on obtaining a Master Certificate in HR from Cornell University.
- Inter-employee communications
- Develop Company Culture
- Workflow and Process flow Enhancement
- Success Advisor
Sharad Singh | VP, Sales & Operations
Sharad Singh has worked in several industries building sales teams, creating growth strategies, and developing go to market strategies for companies in various stages of growth.
At Trivium, Sharad currently advises early stage companies in the mobile, internet, software, hardware, and consumer goods industries in regards to hiring and developing talent as well as business development strategies. Sharad enjoys trying out new restaurants throughout San Francisco and works off the calories playing basketball and softball.
- New markets
- Creating verticals
- Strategic partnerships
- Business Development for Allegis Group, the largest recruiting firm in the United States. While in this role Sharad hired and trained a team of direct reports while servicing early stage and Fortune 500 companies across all industries. In two years in this role, he was able to split his territory twice and promote several direct reports.
Shuchi Rana | VP, Customer Success
Shuchi Rana has worked in areas of Business Development, Operations and Finance mainly with technology startups, but as restaurants and luxury travel as well.
Shuchi has managed due diligence for the fund raising of startups (for investors and companies) that have collectively raised over $100mm. She has also managed due diligence for two acquisitions by public companies. Shuchi has been instrumental in setting up international operations in India, Israel and China for US based startups.
Shuchi likes to have a full understanding of the working dynamics of different business units of a company so she can plan, analyze and advise companies for better cost management to use resources to scale.
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Review and Reporting
- Advanced Accounting
- Lumosity, Sonim Technologies, Acquantia, SpectraLinear, Plinky, Ankeena Networks, Silicon Expert, Wazwan, Utopy, Inc., Sonoa Systems, Inc., Pumposh, Inc.
- Current Advisor to incubators – Yetizen (San Francisco) and Kinetiq labs (Hawaii)
Sonia Clark | Executive Vice President, Human Resources
Sonia Clark has over 20 years of business, marketing, and Human Resources experience in high-tech, consumer products, manufacturing, and medical devices companies. Sonia’s career has included global responsibility in leading global talent strategy, leading numerous mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, product marketing, and transitioning large organizations through culture and country change in Silicon Valley, as well as fortune 50 companies.
Ms. Clark received her bachelor’s degree in Molecular Biology from California State University Northridge, and holds numerous certifications in Organization and Executive development programs.
- Human Resources
- Juniper’s Talent Innovation Initiative, Diversity, and Mobility Initiatives Vice President of Human Resources and an officer for Align Technology, Inc. where she reported to the President and CEO. She was responsible for ensuring that the company employed, developed, and retained the top employees in the medical device industry globally
- Agilent Technologies, where she was the HR leader on the team who executed the divestiture of Avago Technologies. Avago Technologies became the largest, privately held semiconductor company in the world. In addition, while at Agilent, she implemented a Talent Development Process, and developed a General Manager career path for the Semiconductor Products Group as the Chief Learning Officer and Human Resource Business Partner
- General Management of a new product line for Black and Decker, automating and streamlining global strategic talent management processes for Cadence Design and Agilent technology, mentoring and developing high performance global teams, and coaching senior executives
- Cadence Design Systems
- Colgate Palmolive
Vinita Soin | VP, Global Accounting & Finance
Vinita Soin is a thorough and experienced leader, whose core expertise is in providing cross border services for Accounting, Finance, HR, Payroll and associated business support processes.
At Trivium, Vinita leads a global team of accountants and tax preparers to handle complete accounting, finance, taxation, HR and Administrative needs of various clients. She works closely with the CEOs, CFOs and Human Resources to provide support on varied fronts ranging from setting up books to Closings post consolidation of international books. Vinita led the Trivium accounting team when Trivium managed the due diligence efforts during the acquisitions of Ankeena Networks by Juniper (2010), SpectraLinear by Silicon Labs (2011), Position2 Inc by This Moment (2012), Quest Visual by Google (2014) and FixStream by Tech Mahindra (2014).
Vinita is a multi-linguist with a Master’s degree in Accounting, Economics and Company Law. In her spare time, she enjoys hiking and cheering on her two daughters’ as they fence at competitive level.
- Human Resources
- Ankeena Networks
- Quest Visual
Vivek Siddhu | Director HR & VP, Insurance Services
Vivek Siddhu brings nearly a decade of management and Human Resources experience to the Trivium team. Prior to Trivium, he worked in a leadership role with a Fortune 150 company focusing on employee relations, recruitment and performance management. He received several awards and recognitions for his outstanding achievements with the company.
At Trivium, Vivek is Director of Human Resources and focuses on employee relations, recruiting, policy design and implementation, and HRIS with early to mid-stage technology companies.
Vivek holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Administration from Portland State University, Portland, OR with a double major in Human Resource and Leadership.
- Human Resources
- Insurance Services
- US Bank
- Wells Fargo Bank
Yelena Ten | SVP, Tax and Compliance
Yelena Ten has an experience of wide variety of tax situations, advising Trivium’s US and international clientele. In addition to review and preparation of US business and individual tax returns, Yelena assists her clients with a range of US tax issues including withholding tax, controlled foreign corporations, passive foreign investment companies, and other FATCA related matters.
Yelena’s clients appreciate her extensive knowledge of tax rules and regulations and her ability to research complex subjects. She is always willing to go the extra mile to help her clients to resolve a daunting tax issue or plan for a future transaction.
She holds a MS in Taxation from SJSU and MS in Geophysics from Novosibirsk State University, Russia.
- Corporate Taxes
- International Taxes
- Multi-country taxation
- Tax Planning
- KPMG where she worked in the International Executive Services division preparing tax returns for US citizens living abroad and foreigners choosing the US as their temporary or permanent home
- HR Block preparing complex returns for individuals and businesses